All reservations, either confirmed or pending are subject to Lemmika’s Terms and Conditions. Submission of a Reservation Form constitutes acceptance of these terms and your continued use of our services confirms your acceptance of the terms in force each time you use our service.
- Reservation should be made 3 days before the Stay Period.
- The minimum stays and/or home visits are 3 days.
- There is a 50€ reservation fee that works as your deposit.
- Reservations are not confirmed until the deposit has been paid, which is due 3 days after submitting a request.
- Once the deposit has been paid, Lemmika will send a contract that you must sign digitally and send back to finalise the agreement.
- If you cancel your reservation for whatever reason, your deposit will be partially refundable or non-refundable depending on the cancellation time. Please read the Payment, Cancellation and Refund policy below.
- You agree to return the signed forms and pay the deposit within 3 days of your initial enquiry. You understand that provisional bookings are not accepted. Lemmika cannot be held responsible for keeping bookings open any longer than three days without contact.
- Please note that dates agreed in writing through chat platforms or by word of mouth are not considered as agreement/reservation.
- Reservation should be made only through our online booking system. If you require any assistance, please email us. We will reply within 24 hours.
Payment, Cancellation and Refund
- We will serve 50€ as a deposit fee for your reservation.
- Payment should be made via bank transfer to:
- Bank Name: LHV Pank AS
- Account Number: EE557700771009287603
- Account Holder: Lillika OÜ
- Description: your pet’s name.
- If you cancel your reservation for whatever reason, your deposit will be partially refundable or non-refundable depending on the cancellation time.
- If cancellation is within 3 – 7 days before the agreed period, 50% of the deposit fee is non-refundable.
- If cancellation is less than 3 days before the agreed period, 100% of the deposit fee is non-refundable.
- In the event of an unexpected death of your pet, Lemmika will make a full reimbursement of your deposit fee.
- We do not issue refunds for pets picked up or collected before the end of the stay.
- We do not refund nor give credit for early returns you will be charged for the period booked.
- We reserve the right to revise our prices at any time.
Opening Hours, Pick Up and Drop Off
- We only accept boarding by appointment.
- Pick-up and drop-off are also by appointment only.
- If you need us to pick up and drop off your pets, please fill it in when you make a reservation.
Food, Supplies & Other Expenses
- You agree to provide your pet with enough food and supplies for the entire stay period, any treats allowed, bedding, any medication required, toys, lead and any other things your pet requires or items which will help your pet to settle. If insufficient food is supplied at the start of the board you agree to refund the costs incurred purchasing more food.
- Any other expenses such as food, grooming, litter fillers for cats, luxury extras etc. will be charged to you when you collect your pet unless booked in advance.
- We will let you know the exact amount before you arrive, pay by bank transfer or cash.
Belongings and Bedding
- Everything your pet requires for their stay here can be provided. However, we understand that pets may enjoy the comfort of familiar items during their time away from home so we encourage you to bring your pets bed or a blanket for their stay. All belongings left with the pet are left at the owner’s risk.
- We cannot be held responsible for damage or loss of these items, and reserve the right to discard any item due to the health & safety and hygiene condition.
Pet Boarding Specific
- For dog owners:
- You agree that if in extreme cases a dog is found to be destructive, aggressive, agitated, stressed, completely unmanageable in the home or highly anti-social, we may refuse to board your dog for the remainder of the stay. Lemmika will have no option but to contact you or your emergency contact. You or your emergency contact will be expected to provide alternative care, or arrangements will be made to kennel your dog at your cost. Every effort will be made to avoid such an event by you—providing an honest account of your dogs and having an open and honest discussion at the visit. Transferring the dog concerned to a shelter, depending on the problem, may be a possibility however this is not guaranteed. Remember we at Lemmika do not believe in kennelling but not all dogs are suitable for home boarding.
- You agree that if your dog attacks, or is involved in a fight with another dog (and/or person) causing injury to that dog (and /orson), you will be responsible for any losses incurred as a result including, but not limited to, payment of veterinary fees in respect of injuries to another animal caused by your dog. We recommend but do not insist that your dog be insured against sickness, accident, or injury and for third-party liability pribeforearding.
- You agree that your pet will socialise with other pets and you accept the risks involved and agree that Lemmika is not liable for any illnesses or injuries resulting during your pet’s attendance.
- We are only accepting a maximum of 5 cats and/or 2 dogs at one time. We will carefully monitor them, and prepare separate areas for pets with special needs.
- You recognise the risks associated with Lemmika transporting your pet to and from the property, to a vet or on any other walks or days out and you expressively relinquish any claims against Lemmika, its sitters and representatives.
Health & Hygiene, Maximum and Minimum Age, Females and Males
- All our guests have their diet monitored and their ears, eyes, teeth, coat and faeces checked regularly for any irregularities or foreign bodies.
- If wet or muddy after walking, all our guests will be warm showered shampooed & dried (during their stay we do it for free).
- It is the owners’ responsibility to declare any history of veterinary or behaviour problems that could reoccur while staying with us and to draw attention to any potential problems, phobias (or vices!) their pets may have. The more we know about your pet, the more settled we can make them.
- If your pet has a medical condition of any sort we must be notified at the time of booking. If we have not been notified of such a condition or course of medication, we reserve the right to refuse future admission.
- We also reserve the right to refuse admission to any pet which, in our opinion, is showing signs of illness OR aggression.
- All pets must be covered by a known flea treatment, such as ‘Frontline’, ‘Stronghold’ or ‘Advantage’ before they are boarded. These products have varying lengths of effectiveness. Animals that arrive with fleas will be administered such a product and charged accordingly. We do not accept any responsibility for pets who catch fleas whilst staying at Lemmika.
- We are happy to accept bookings for non-spayed female cats/dogs; however, we DO NOT ACCEPT females in due or in season. We DO NOT ACCEPT pregnant pets.
- We are happy to accept non-neutered males up to 10 months old but unfortunately, we do not accept entire males who are sexually mature. They often upset the balance of the group and can be a nuisance to other dogs. They also tend to mark their scent everywhere including inside our lovely hotel and day care facilities.
- In normal circumstances, we would accept a minimum age policy of 3 months old. We do not apply a maximum age policy (we love senior pets!)
- All pets must be checked upon leaving our place when you come to collect them. It is the last opportunity for you to discuss any concerns regarding your pet’s health or body condition.
Vaccinations, Worming, Tick and Flea Treatments
- To keep all the guest and resident pets safe and healthy, all pets must be up to date with their vaccinations, deworming, and tick and flea treatments no more than two weeks before arrival at our place.
- You must provide us with the vaccination passport at the start of each boarding period.
- You further agree to deliver your pet in a healthy and clean condition.
Medications & Veterinary Details
- We can administer medication if required, and there is NO CHARGE for administering any kind of medication for your pet. Any medication required for the pet will be discussed and (if agreed) added to the Booking Form. Please ensure you have provided us with enough medication for the duration of your pet’s stay.
- Lemmika will use all care to ensure the happiness, safety and welfare of your pets. If however your pet becomes unwell or has an accident during their stay, we will take them to a selected veterinarian. You agree to Lemmika and advice from a qualified veterinary surgeon to make any decisions regarding your pet’s health/welfare, providing it is acting in the best interest of your pet. An emergency contact number for you or someone to make these decisions on your behalf will be required.
- You agree to be responsible for payment of veterinary fees incurred upon your return. We do recommend that your pet is insured against sickness, accident, injury and third-party liability before the start of the board. The booking form gives the sitter authorisation to take your pets to the veterinarian if necessary, whilst also confirming you will either reimburse Lemmika any fees or pay the veterinarian directly, whichever applies.
- You agree to be responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred whilst the pets are in the care of Lemmika.
Damage to Our Property
- Your pet must not be known to chew, scratch or destroy furniture or house fittings under normal circumstances. Should your pet’s behaviour become uncontrollable, destructive or unreasonable, you accept that they could be placed in a kennel until your return.
- Any damages caused by your pet to our property or possessions other than reasonable wear and tear will be paid for by you on your return.
Communications & Consents
Communication Channels, Images and Videos Update
- You can choose any communication channel when making a Reservation. Please remember to add us on the channel you’ve selected. We will provide you with the link or phone number needed.
- We CANNOT always update you on an everyday basis, but be sure we will update you every 2-3 days. Your pets will be in our full watch and responsibility, and we want you to enjoy your holiday as much as you can.
Photography and Social Media
- During their stay, we will take pictures of your pets, some of which may appear on our website, Facebook, Instagram or other social media.
- We assume consent is provided for such usage, unless specified by you either before, or at the latest, upon commencement of the stay.
- If you wish your pet NOT to be photographed, please let us know before accepting the Booking.
- After posting, pictures and videos will not be deleted.
- Lemmika will not use photos and videos of your animals for illegal, dangerous and malicious campaigns.
Abandonment, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Any pet that is not collected, or the owner or emergency contact CANNOT BE FOUND, OR HAS NOT CONTACT Lemmika within 7 days after the due collection date stated on the booking form, it will be considered that the pet has been abandoned.
- The management of the hotel reserves the right to re-home, sell or any other action regarding the animal at their discretion.
- Any costs incurred will be the responsibility of the owner. The fee for abandonment of an animal in our boarding is 500€ (five hundred euro), and it will be charged to you when you collect them.
- We strongly state that we are EXTREMELY AGAINST the abandonment of a pet. It is the cruellest thing a pet owner can do!
- We will also communicate to the authorities and shelters about the abandonment of the animal that stays with us.